Download either the Fastboot or recovery firmware from the link(s) below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options. Again, charge the phone to at least 30% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. We usually don’t give a phone a rating of 10 out of 10 unless it is a complete smartphone of its kind in our opinion. In fact, we think the phone not being waterproof is indeed a big drawback. However, the phone as a whole is beyond the competition of the current market, which is what makes this device bold, extraordinary, unique.
To verify, go to ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Device Manager’ and verify if the device is being detected as ‘Android Bootloader Interface’. If it does, then you can skip this step and head directly to step #6 below. Here, We offer the Official Xiaomi Stock ROM for Windows with a proper installation guide. It is effortless to download the Xiaomi Official Flash File. In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product. Xiaomi Stock ROM is the official Operating System (OS) of your Xiaomi Device. The Stock ROM can be used to re-install the Operating System (OS), if in case you are facing any Software related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
Furthermore, there is a never-ending battle going on regarding the Custom ROMs vs Stock Firmware. The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi. All stock Firmware fits only for your Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro mobile. So please make sure your device has at least 50% Battery. This update was being tested for Indonesia, Turkey, Russia, and Taiwan.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.1.18, Weekly android 7.0 firmware of mido.
- All stock Firmware fits only for your Xiaomi POCO F3 GT mobile.
- Finally, you can follow the How to install the ADB Driver page to install the drivers correctly.
- Here, We offer the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Flash File (Stock ROM firmware) for Windows with a proper installation guide.
- If you own a Xiaomi device, there may come a time when you need to unbrick it and restore it to factory settings.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.8.28, Closed Beta / Nightly android 8.1 firmware of beryllium.
If we talk about “save user data”, then more often than not, it prevents the booting of the device due to encryption of the device or corrupt data. So it’s best to take a backup beforehand and select “Clean All”. We have selected “Clean stock firmware ROM All” as it is the safest approach. If everything works well and good and your device boots to the OS, then you could easily lock the bootloader later on [if needed]. But if you relock it right now and something goes wrong during the flashing, then it could spell out trouble for you. We will be using this tool to go back to Stock MIUI from the current custom ROM. Once you have downloaded the tool, extract it to any convenient location on your PC.